This intensive weekend lab is ideal for those who would rather take all our classes in one weekend.This will be the perfect opportunity to work in our kitchen, learning the soap making craft, creating and having fun with ingredients that will build your experience and help guide you to achieve your goals!
Join us for a 2-day in-depth workshop from 10-5 each day.
we will be focusing on the following skill-sets:
• Learn the basics of cold processes soap making.
• Aromas – Understanding and working with essential oils and fragrances, while creating your own scent.
• Carrier Oils –Which make outstanding combinations for different skin types.
• Additives – Which are the best fit for your needs and effects.
• Herbal Infusions and useful Remedies.
• Salves – Combining necessary ingredients into quality products.
• A more in-depth recipe building and formulation experience.
• Soap techniques – Fun experimenting with colors, swirls, textures, layering and effects.
• Concept to design – Thoughtful outcomes, packaging and branding concepts.
We supply everything you need, you don’t need to bring anything but your happy self.
Our material fee is always included!
You will go home with workbook, recipes, instructions for everything we make, and finished products.
Students receive special weekend discounts on ingredients and a binder full of information to help continue making soap at home.
Cost: $400 per person.
A special rate for groups interested in this intensive workshop should contact us for available dates.